Return & Shipping Policy for DART Ticket Books
DART Passes are not eligible for refunds or exchanges
Community Transit DART Ticket Books are refundable as long as the following conditions are met:
- Ticket books must be complete with no tickets missing.
- Proof of purchase must be provided at the time of the return. A sales receipt or the packing slip included with items purchased online or by mail are accepted proof of purchase.
- All returns must be made at Community Transit’s RideStore. Location and hours of operation are available here.
- All returns require RideStore manager approval and may take up to 2 weeks to process.
Community Transit assumes no responsibility for items lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged.
- Orders will be processed and mailed within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from the day Community Transit receives the order.
- Orders must be authorized by your credit card company before processing takes place.
- Community Transit will send your order via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Orders that exceed $150 in value will be sent by USPS certified mail. Community Transit assumes no responsibility for items that are lost, stolen, delayed, misplaced or damaged in the mail.
- Certified mail requires a signature for delivery.
- USPS will make three delivery attempts to deliver certified mail.
- If delivery is not successful after 10 days, USPS will send it back to the local post office.
- If the delivery is not claimed after 14 days, it will be returned to Community Transit.
- Community Transit assumes no responsibility for delivery upon receipt and signature by an individual at the given address.
Mail delivery times can vary. We recommend purchasing your ticket book or monthly pass at least two weeks prior to needing it.